Lemon Orzo with Feta
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 cup small diced feta preferably Greek
- In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water to boil. Add 2 teaspoons salt and orzo. Return the water to boil and simmer uncovered for 9 to 11 minutes, until the orzo is al dente. Drain.
- Transfer the orzo to a bowl and stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, dill, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper. Fold in the feta and serve hot.