Hot Spinach - Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and coursely chopped
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and coursely chopped
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4-5 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a small baking dish with baking spray or rub with soft butter.
- Mix 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese together with the rest of the ingredients and spoon into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake until it begins to bubble and the cheese starts to brown, about 20 to 30 minutes. Serve warm with crackers and bread.