- charcuterie board (18 x 11 - inch recommended)
- 3/4 cup salsa store bought or home made
- 3/4 cup spinach and kale Greek yogurt dip store bought or on page 159
- 10-12 mixed olives
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 24 gluten-free pretzel sticks
- 1 small bunch of green grapes
- 1 wedge blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese cubed
- 6 rolls mozzarella wrapped with prosciutto
- 6 rolls mozzarella wrapped with salami
- 15 multiseed-gluten-free crackers
- 15 rice crackers
- 20 gluten-free tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable chips
- 18-20 roasted plantain chips
- 5 small radishes
- 6 petite carrots, peeled
- 1/2 bell pepper (any color) cut into strips
- 1/4 green apple, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup whole roasted almonds
- Put the salsa, Greek yogurt dip, and olives in small serving bowls and place the bowls across the board. Put the peanut butter, honey , pretzel sticks into small jars and place the jars on the board.
- Arrange the grapes in the bottom-left corner of the board.
- Place the blue cheese wedge and Swiss cheese cubes on the board, followed by the meat and cheese rolls.
- Fan the multiseed crackers around the Greek yogurt dip bowl and the rice crackers around the blue cheese and olives.
- Place the tortilla chips around the the salsa, then arrange the vegetable chips on the top of the board and the plantain chips on the bottom of the board.
- Fan the radish slices around the other side of the Greek yogurt dip bowl. Add the carrots, bell pepper slices, and red and green apple slices to the board.
- Fill in the gaps on the board with popcorn and almonds.