Date Night In Board
- charcuterie board (16 x 6 - inch recommended) with handle
- 2 tablespoons cherry preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fig jam
- 2 tablespoons whole-grained mustard
- 4 thin slices soppressata
- 4 thin slices prosciutto Casella's prosciutto speciale recommended
- 4 thin slices salami Olio Salumeria's Toscano recommended
- 4 slices coppa
- 3 ounces aged white cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces aged Gouda
- 3 ounces Manchego
- 3 ounces triple crème cheese
- 1/4 cup Marcona almonds
- 4 dried apricots
- 1/4 cup mixed olives
- 1/4 cup red grapes
- 4 thin slices apple Red Delicious or Honey Crisp
- 1 fresh fig cut in half
- Put the cherry preserves, honey fig jam, and mustard into small serving bowls.
- Place the following meat, cheese, and spread combinations beside each other along the board so they can be enjoyed together:
- The soppressata, white cheddar, and cherry preserves pair best together.
- The proscuitto, aged Gouda, and honey pair best together.
- The salami, Manchego, and fig jam are best together.
- The coppa, triple creme, and whole-grain mustard pair best together.
- Add the Marcona almonds, dried apricots, mixed olives, red grapes, apple slices, and fig as accompaniments.