Chipotle Corn Salad Jessica Merchant
Everyday Dinners by Jessica Merchant
- 6 ears of corn, fresh cut from the cob
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 chipolte pepper diced from a can
- 1 Tablespoon adobo sauce from the can of chipotles
- 1 juice of 1 lime
- pinch of kosher salt and black pepper
In a bowl, combine the corn, scallions, avocado, and cilantro.
In a smaller bowl, whisk together the sour cream, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, lime juice, and salt and pepper. Stir in the sour cream mixture into the corn until combined. Serve immediately.