Buffalo Chicken Dip
by Suzanne Ryan - Simply Keto
- 3 slices bacon to save time you can use prepackaged bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- chopped green onions for garnish optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until crispy. Set aside on a paper towel-lined plate to cool, then chop.
- In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing and bacon, mix well. (If desired reserve some of the bacon on top as pictured).
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a shallow 1-quart baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, until warm throughout.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.