Blue Cheese Bites
- 1/2 cup salted butter 1 stick
- 1 12 oz can flaky biscuit dough
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese
- fresh parsley or thyme leaves roughly chopped for garnish optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the butter in a 9 inch glass pie plate and microwave to melt.
- Separate the dough into individual biscuits and cut each into quarters. Place the pieces in the pie plate and toss to coat with the butter. Sprinkle the blue cheese evenly over the dough.
- Bake until the top is lightly browned and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes. Top with fresh parsley, if desired, and serve.